Monday, January 21, 2008

Reg and Gloria Simpson


A tribute to Reg and Gloria who passed away tragically 11th April 2003.


-

Almost 5 years ago now, Reg and Gloria passed away in a horrific car crash on almost lonely road. They were not alone and we remember the special young women who also died at the scene that night in the other vehicle.
-
-
-
With the anniversary coming up, a tribute is in store, however we wanted you to be a part of that tribute as well.
-
-
-
If you have anything you want to say or any tribute to Reg and Gloria we want you to e-mail us on.
-
-
-
I apologise for the last e-mail as it was not working as it should have been. E-mail any tributes to this address. Thank you.
-
-

-
-
-
we will paste and copy your tribute on this blogsite.
-
-

We look forward to posting your tributes, send a pic with your tribute if you want. We look forward to hearing from you.
-
-

Watch this site for great tributes and fabulous pics in which to remember Reg and Gloria by 5 years on.

-
-
-
-
This Tribute from Jackie
(Reg's Daughter)
-
-

15/2/2008

A pending 5 years now since you have been gone. You are missed and loved. The kindest thoughts go out to you both from me and my family. Sometimes in the most tragic of times the greatest things can take place. When you left this world, life for me was pretty low and full of great sadness. Days went by full of tears. After almost a year into the grieving process i was challenged about how i could Honor my Father another way than just my tears and saddness. Sitting with this challenge in my heart i seemed to grab a hold of it and from that moment on my life has not been the same. -

I am living life to the fullest even more so than when you were both alive. I have travelled the world and spent time in the Malaysian Jungle working with the village people. This profoundly changed my life. Then Central Africa and worked with local villages. Dad there were times when you were the joker and had fun doing it ! Having fun, letting loose and just enjoying a good boost of humor with others. Thanks for that Dad. I think the exciting thing is that somewhere in me my dad lives on, his sense of humor and ability to get alongside others is in me. As i got down in the dirt with the african children in the dust and heat having fun. My dad was somehow a part of that. So awesome. -

The following year to Africa i took my daughter. You would be so proud of your granddaughter dad and gloria. You always told me she was a special child ! As i said in the beginning, sometimes the greatest victories come through the deepest darkness in our lives as we courageously make it through such a big loss.

By Jackie

No comments: